Rent This Product Now Here For Only £415 A Week!
|| Castle Group
|| Hand Arm Vibration, Whole Body Vibration
|Available Outside the UK?
The VK026 System contains the GA2005, Excieo Vibration Meter, accelerometers, cables, software and kit case and, as such comprises everything required for the assessment of human vibration to the 'Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005'.
The GA2005 has the ability to measure Hand-Arm and Whole-Body Vibration with all the relevant filters. It also has the ability to measure vibration for a much wider range of applications. It has large data-logging capabilities with the option of recording time-histories, which are especially important for unattended Whole Body measurements.
This rugged instrument is also incredibly simple to use with good battery life and fast download to a PC via USB.
The optional Integrator software
adds the power of a full Health and Safety system for HR with the vibration management module.
- Hand-Arm Vibration Risk Assessments
- Whole-Body Vibration Risk Assessments
- Human Vibration control measurements
- Environmental monitoring
- Machine condition monitoring
- Bearing condition checking
- Engineering measurements
- Product emissions testing
- Production quality checking
Have A Look At Our HAV's In A Day Vibration Training Course
- GA2005M - Pro-DX Excieo HARM and WBV Vibration Meter
- KD1006 - Harm Triaxial Accelerometer
- ZL1096-XX - Tri-axial accelerometer cable (for KD1006)
- KD1216 - HARM Mounting
- KA016V - Kit case for Excieo
- KD1009 - Tri-axial seat-pad accelerometer (with cable)